Synthetic sleepers for crane tracks and rails are made of recycled plastic, a strong product with a long life span of approx. 50 years. Plastic has been used worldwide for bridges, switches, train tracks, subways, public transport companies and in industrial applications for many years. The main advantage is the high production capacity; the product is strong, durable, lightweight, easy and quick to assemble and fully recyclable.
Fully recyclabe synthetic crane track and railway sleepers:
- Expected service life of approx. 50 years.
- Fully recycled material & recyclable.
- High capacity 100,000 units and scalable.
- Used all over the world.
- Resistant to forming due to pressure loads.
- Toughness, plastic absorbs energy during loading.