Since 1970, Bemo Rail has been supplying, assembling and renovating rail constructions all over the world for principals from various disciplines, such as the concrete industry, the steel sector, at shipyards, bulk transshipment companies, container transshipment companies, project developers and constructors.
Construction & renovation of rail systems
Bemo Rail has worldwide experience with the construction of new rail systems. Our dedicated professionals deliver your project within the accurate (international) assembly standards. Local professionals are supervised by a group of experienced project managers.
Rail systems on concrete, steel and ballast or tailor made systems are just several of many options.
- Structural drawings and calculations for rail constructions
- In-house engineering and production
- HSE and work plan documents prior to execution
- Custom advice and products
- Facilitation of worldwide logistics and documentation
- Skilled & certified staff
- Large stock range
- Advice tender specifications / specifications to engineering offices
All these conditions enable us to facilitate your project from A to Z. We offer a solution for every rail challenge!
Our skilled, experienced and qualified staff carry out renovations on all forms of rail systems regardless of location, make or type. Maintenance and renovation work is necessary to increase the reliability of your installation and, consequently, of the rail system. During a renovation, defects are resolved in time, which prevents the installation or rail system from being out of operation unintentionally, and causing major (economic) damage.
- Repairing rail defects
- Replacing fasteners
- Injecting loose sole plates
- Grinding or deburring rails
- Repairing underlay
- Brightening and shifting rail construction
- Shifting rail construction
- Replacing hinges
- Replacement of trolley rail
- Elevating or optimising the entire rail construction
We can maintain your rail construction on a regular basis and offer a range of special maintenance contracts.
Maintenance contracts can be customised to your demands and requirements; contact us for tailor-made advice.
Do you need advice from one of our technical specialists or would you like to recieve an offer for our products or services?
Fill in this contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Or call us on
+31 (0) 226 - 42 53 00.