Since 1970, Bemo Rail has been supplying, assembling and renovating rail constructions all over the world for principals from various disciplines, such as the concrete industry, the steel sector, at shipyards, bulk transshipment companies, container transshipment companies, project developers and constructors.
Construction & renovation of rail systems
We have worldwide experience with the construction of new rail constructions. Besides good equipment we have enthusiastic professionals who deliver your project within the accurate (international) assembly standards. Bemo Rail has a group of experienced managers who can supervise local professionals.
Rail systems on concrete, steel and ballast are among the possibilities. We also offer special tailor-made systems.
Benefits Bemo Rail:
- Structural drawings and calculations rail constructions
- In-house engineering and production
- HSE and work plan documents prior to execution
- Custom advice and products
- Facilitation of worldwide logistics and documentation
- Skilled & certified personnel
- Large stock range
- Advice tender specifications / specifications to engineering offices
Because of the advantages Bemo Rail has to offer, we are able to facilitate your project from A to Z. We have a solution for every challenge!
Our skilled, experienced and qualified staff carries out renovation work on all forms of rail systems regardless of location, make or type. Maintenance and renovation work is necessary to increase the reliability of your installation and, consequently, of the rail system. During a renovation, defects are resolved in time, which prevents the installation or rail system from being out of operation unintentionally, and causing major (economic) damage.
- Repairing rail defects
- Replacing fasteners
- Injecting loose sole plates
- Grinding or deburring rails
- Repairing underlay
- Brightening and shifting rail construction
- Shifting rail construction
- Replacing hinges
- Replacement of trolley rail
- Elevating or optimising the entire rail construction
We can maintain your rail construction on a regular basis. We can offer a range of special maintenance contracts with a wide range of possibilities.
Maintenance contracts can be customised to your demands and requirements; contact us for tailor-made advice.
Do you need advice from one of our technical specialists or would you like to recieve an offer for our products or services?
Fill in this contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Or call us on
+31 (0) 226 - 42 53 00.